Sign in to follow this  
LindaKay

LG Lifeband Touch vs. Fitbit

I have a Fitbit and LOVE it, but I am pretty intrigued by the LG Lifeband Touch. It looks like it has a few features that I haven't seen in the Fitbit. Does anyone have a comparison between the two?

I don't have any of them yet, but I just checked out a video demonstration of the LG Lifeband and color me interested. They both sync with devices, they both have health and fitness benefits, though I believe FitBit pushes that a little further with the ability to track your sleep. It even has a vibration alarm to personally wake you up in the morning which sounds cool. The FitBit appears far more comfortable to wear than the peculiar, bangle-like cuffing that LifeBand does around the arm. There are additional features on the LG LifeBand though, such as being able to work with earphones to function as a heart monitor, you can also control your music and receive text and call notifications and battery life of the LifeBand is set at 2-5 days hinging on your use. I just want to know what price the LifeBand will retail at compared to the $130 price of the FitBit.

You should try the sleep tracker and see how effective it does or doesn't work. I would love to hear back from you that it works well to wake up out of your sleep in the morning time. And yeah the heart monitor idea is certainly good for keeping tabs on your heart especially when doing a lot of physical activity.

Thanks and yeah I hear you. I mean I just imagine anyone that thinks they're doing well working out, but if you're not sweating and getting the heart rate up and the blood pumping, exercise isn't really being done right. 

I just found a detailed review for the lifeband ->http://www.t3.com/reviews/lg-lifeband-touch-review.

I think the two are both great devices but it simply comes down to what you're looking for in your device and the size of your wallet. The fitbit is quite functional so if you already have one, I don't think there is any need to get the lifeband. But that's only if you have the fitbit flex.

I have the FitBit One.

I am thinking about just choosing a smartwatch that will offer fitness-related capabilities. For example, the Pebble now has an app store, and I'm sure a lot of fitness-related apps will surface for it.

If that's the case, I will probably use it instead of a FitBit or any other similar device.

I have the FitBit One.

I am thinking about just choosing a smartwatch that will offer fitness-related capabilities. For example, the Pebble now has an app store, and I'm sure a lot of fitness-related apps will surface for it.

If that's the case, I will probably use it instead of a FitBit or any other similar device.

I'm thinking about FitBit, and I wonder how's the battery life? Do you have to charge it everyday or will it last throughout the day? I just saw an article about FitBit, which talks about it's one of the best wearable fitness devices out there.

My Fitbit lasts all day, and I feel like usually I only have to charge it while I'm uploading the data on the dock---it definitely sips battery. I've never had it die on me, but I'm also very regimented with my daily schedule. Actually, come to think of it, the Fitbit might be part of the reason why I'm locked in schedule-wise; I'm always tracking my information to make sure I'm hitting my goals for every day, so it becomes easier to plan ahead.

Fitbit is my first choose but it is little expensive.

Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate is I am using from years and still happy with it. There is many cheap smart watches but fitbit is reall great.

• All-Day Activity
  • Auto Sleep Tracking & Sleep Stages
  • SmartTrack™ Auto Exercise Recognition
  • Reminders to Move
  • Long Battery Life Up to 5 days