Chrisl300

TomTom Touch

Greetings all.

I'm looking for a fitness tracker to accompany me in my weight loss journey. I like the look of the TomTom Touch - do you think it's good for a first one? Just looking for step counting, calorie counter, distance walked, the basics. Is there an alternative I should look at? I really don't know much about these.

Thanks for any help.

I just replied to you in the other thread too. Like I said, the Touch is good enough. 

In your position, I'd invest a little more and buy a Fitbit Alta HR, it offers much more and is just better all around. You could even get a Fitbit Flex 2 which is cheaper than the Touch and still offers more.

Definitely shop around to get the best deal :)

4 minutes ago, pandandesign said:

I just replied to you in the other thread too. Like I said, the Touch is good enough. 

In your position, I'd invest a little more and buy a Fitbit Alta HR, it offers much more and is just better all around. You could even get a Fitbit Flex 2 which is cheaper than the Touch and still offers more.

Definitely shop around to get the best deal :)

Thanks for the swift reply panda! I like the look of the Fitbit Flex 2, any idea how it does on battery life? The Alta HR is a little bit more than what I want to spend though. 

I just found a good deal on a Sony Smartband Talk too, is that any good?